Staff Appreciation Week is April 29 – May 3!
This week is dedicated to lavishing our teachers, interns and staff with gifts and words of kindness to show them just how much we appreciate all the work they do for our kids.
Monday: Breakfast potluck at both locations.
- The potluck slots were added into the regular weekly staff snack signup for April 29.
- Sign up here to bring a dish for the staff:
Tuesday: Please bring flowers or plants to share for your teacher and staff.
- There will be vases set around school.
Wednesday: Homemade cards from students to teachers and staff 🙂
Thursday: Class organized gift of teacher and staff’s favorite things.
- Please consider a $5-$10 donation to your class parent to put towards gifts for teachers and staff.
- You will receive an email soon from your class parent with details.
Friday: Happy Hour (staff only event)
- Meredith Mortensen, a Le Monde parent, has generously offered up her space and donations of food and drink for a happy hour event just for our teachers and staff at Cookshop on Clinton Street.
Thank you Le Monde community for your generous support and appreciation shown for our teachers and staff!
Parent Association Vice Chair