Le Monde Parents Regular Meeting
Monday, April 18, 2016
about 4:00 – about 5:00 p.m.
Lucky Lab Brew Pub
915 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
The purpose of the Association is to foster a positive spirit within the Le Monde community of parents, students, and teachers/staff as well as to assist the school in its efforts to provide the best educational opportunities and assistance to the students. Therefore, the mission of the Association shall be:
- Community Building
- Parent Education
- School Spirit
- School Support
At all times, the Association will cooperate and consult with the school administration to ensure that the nature of its activities and the manner and timing of its contributions are consistent with the School’s educational purpose and needs.
Note that if you can’t make it to this meeting, you can still participate in our activities. For example, most of the work for Staff Appreciation Week will happen outside of our meeting time. email Council@LeMondeParents.org to let us know how you’d like to help.
Le Monde Parents Business
- Meet and introduce attendees. (5 minutes)
- News about the upcoming Family Directory (5 minutes)
- Planning for Spring 2016 Potluck/Picnic and Next Regular Meeting on Sunday, May 22, 2016 at Noon-3pm at Wallace Park near Chapman School (5 minutes)
- Planning for Staff Appreciation Week on May 2-6 (30 minutes)
- Nominations for Chair, Vice-Chair, and Secretary on the Le Monde Parents Council (15 minutes)